Monday 10 March 2014

#prayforMH370

Cuti hujung minggu ini kita dikejutkan dengan berita berkenaan kehilangan pesawat MAS MH370 dalam penerbangannya dari KL ke Beijing. i did not know anyone boarding that aircraft.. however i'm saddened with the news and it always come to my deepest thought that what if.. what if.. what if..

I am so attached to my device.. not because like i'm the only 1 having a device but merely a concern over the lost aircraft carrying among others our fellow Malaysian and other citizens including an infant.

I hate those who really love to speculate on things.. spreading uncertain news and thread and those who only knows how to criticize as if they don't care about others feeling and emotion.


My prayer is with them and i really hope that within these few days we could receive some good news and of course i'm optimist about this and until everything is certain.. i myself personally hope that MH370 will return home safely with everyone on board. 


May Allah grant our prayer and give us guidance in this journey called L.I.F.E
 For MH370, please be safe! and please come back!  we all care for you and our prayer is with you #MH370

No comments:

Post a Comment